Næringsindhold pr. 100 g:
– heraf mættede fedtsyrer 0,65g
Plant Mate Bolognese with Pasta
- 70 g Plant Mate product. Choose between or mix: Mince Mini/ Shreds/Granulate 8020
- 100 g onion, diced
- 80 g mushroom, grated or minced
- 80 g parsnip or carrot, finely grated
- 60 g oil (60g=4 tbsp)
- 70 g tomato purée (70g=3-4tbsp)
- 400 g tomato, chopped
- 400 g vegetable broth
- 50 g sun dried tomato, minced
- 20 g apple vinegar
- 10 g garlic, minced or grated
- 5 g salt (6g=1tsp)
- 2 g smoked or sweet paprika (2g=1tsp)
- 1 g thyme (1g=1tsp, heaped)
- 1 g oregano (1g=1tsp, heaped)
- 0,5 g bay leaves (2 leaves), ground
- 0,25 g black pepper (0,25g=5peppercorn)
- 0,5 dl red wine (optional)
- 320 g pasta
- Mix Plant Mate product, vegetable broth, tomato purée, optional red wine and let sit for about 20 minutes.
- Sauté mushroom, onion, and carrot in oil at medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Grind bay leaves and add to mushrooms and vegetables along with salt, black pepper, oregano, thyme, and smoked paprika. Heat dish while stirring occasionally.
- Add vinegar, chopped tomato, sun dried tomato, and Plant Mate product as well as excess liquid used for soaking. Let sauce boil for at least 10 minutes. Regulate consistency with more water/liquid if necessary. Finish by seasoning.
- Cook pasta. Follow instructions that come with pasta.
The cooking time for the sauce can ideally be longer than 10 minutes as the flavour will only get richer and deeper the longer it cooks. An original Italian Ragu a la Bolognese needs to cook for 2-3 hours.
Serve with pasta or root vegetable mash. You can also use it in a lasagne, on top of pizza, in pirogues or empanadas - it's up to you!
Plant mate Bolognese can be stored in the fridge for several days and is also suitable for freezing.
Leave A Comment