Næringsindhold pr. 100 g:
– heraf mættede fedtsyrer 0,44g
Kebab Wrap with Plant Mate and Salad
- (This recipe and nutritional content gives two kebab wraps per person. For a lighter meal, serve only one wrap!)
Marinated Plant Mate Product:
- 160 g Plant Mate product. Choose between or mix: Strips/Mince Mini/Mince/Slices
- 450 g boiling water
- 2 g cumin, dried and ground (2g=1tsp)
- 2 g coriander, ground (2g=1tsp)
- 0,5 g thyme (0,5g=½tsp)
- 1 g tip of knife cayenne pepper (1g=1 tip)
- 4 g salt (4g=1tsp)
- 15 g oil (15g=1tbsp)
- 45 g oil for frying (60g=4tbsp)
- 8 stk flatbreads of 40 g per bread
- 200 g mini romaine, whole leaves
- 200 g cucumber, cut into sticks
- 200 g carrot, cut into sticks
- 200 g pointy cabbage, finely chopped
- 200 g cauliflower, thinly sliced
- 200 g tomato, cut into wedges
- 50 g mayonnaise
- 100 g yoghurt
- 2 g salt (2g=½tsp)
- 2 g cumin, ground (2g=1tsp)
- 2 g coriander, dried and ground (2g=1tsp)
- 7 g mustard (7g=1½tsp)
- Soak the Plant Mate product in the boiling water and add salt, spices, and 1 tbsp oil. Let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes. Stir once in a while.
- Drain the liquid from the Plant Mate product.
- Fry the Plant Mate product in oil until golden and crispy. This will take about 4-5 minutes at medium heat.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing.
- Heat flatbreads. Follow the instructions that comes with the product.
- Lastly, fill flatbreads with marinated Plant Mate product, salad, and dressing, and roll into wraps. Otherwise, serve the separate items on platters for self-service.
Serving suggestions: The salad can naturally be put together according to seasonal greens and whatever might be in stock. Storage suggestions: The dish is best when eaten immediately but is also tasty when cold.
Leave A Comment