Næringsindhold pr. 100 g:
– heraf mættede fedtsyrer 1,31g
- 75 g Plant Mate. Choose between or mix: Chunks/Flakes/Bites
- 3 dl water, boiling
- 0,5 dl olive oil
- 15 g apple cider vinegar (15g=1 tbsp)
- 0,5 dl lemon juice
- 5 g vegetable broth powder (5g=1tsp)
- 200 g apple, diced
- 200 g red onion, diced
- 50 g celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 50 g capers
- 100 g gherkin
- 200 g mayonnaise or vegan alternative
- 4 g salt
- 1,5 g black pepper, ground
- Mix boiling water, apple cidervinegar, lemon juice, and 1 tsp broth powder. Pour over Plant Mate product.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes. Stironce in a while.
- Pull apart the soaked Plant Mateproduct in a mixer or with your fingers. This way, it will in structure andshape be reminiscent of pulled chicken.
- Mix vegetables and the rest of theingredients with the mayonnaise. Lastly, add the pulled Plant Mate product.
Serving suggestions: Serve as lunch or as an appetizer on a nice piece of bread. Garnish with celery, capers, or red onion.
Try as topping for “Green Planet Hearts”. These are great as light servings for receptions and vernissages. See recipe for “Green Planet Hearts”. (link) Storage suggestions: You can store the Salad in the fridge for a few days.
Leave A Comment